Gewenst aantal uren
- 36 - 40 uur
IT Infrastructure Risk Specialist
- Identify, measure, consolidate and report on IT risks on the basis of multiple sources, including technical and non technical findings, audit results, project challenges, operational issues, incidents, etc.
- Validate potential risks and risk sources with relevant stakeholders.
- Contextualise validated IT risks v. business priorities and risks, making use of internally developed risk management methodologies and practices.
- Ensure that identified risks are matched by appropriate mitigating actions and monitor the development of the latter.
- Document the lifecycle of identified risks according to internal processes and procedures.
- Certifications in the field of IT (CISSP, CISA etc.) and / or risk management (preferred)
- Knowledge on infrastructural risks and vulnerabilities
- Experience in highly regulated environments (banking, financials, pharma etc.) .
- Self-starter requiring minimum supervision with high level of dynamism
- Very fast learner
- Result oriented and pragmatic, can do approach
- Excellent communication skills and overall soft skills
- Able to put things in context, holistic approach, with a strong business awareness
- Experienced in working within rapidly changing and high pressure environments
- Used to work both within teams and independently
- Strongly solution oriented